The property is located at the junction of Plodder Lane (B6199) and Marsh Lane, approximately 1.5 miles from the centre of Farnworth and 2 miles from Bolton.
A prominent corner property comprising ground floor retail area extending to approximately 66 Sq M (710 Sq Ft) together with cellar area and one bedroom flat above. The property also benefits from a large rear yard with electric roller shutter access providing a secure parking area. There may be potential to convert the commercial areas to residential accommodation, subject to obtaining the necessary consents.
There is an enclosed yard area to the rear providing secure off-street parking with electric roller shutter.
Approx Site Area
Approximately 119 Sq M (142 Sq Yds).
The property is held by way of a 950 year lease from 25 March 1900.
Interested parties should consult direct with the Local Planning Authority: Bolton Council, Town Hall, Bolton, BL1 1RU. Tel: 01204 333 333.
1. All the information provided on our website is for indicative purposes only and interested parties should rely upon the contents of the legal pack and their own due diligence as a prudent bidder.
2. The property is listed with a Council Tax assessment in Band A.
3. The property has been deleted from the Rating List and no Business Rates are currently payable.
4. Energy Performance Certificates (Flat) = E.
Energy Performance Certificates (Commercial) = E.
5. PLEASE NOTE BIDDING COMMENCES ON TUESDAY 8TH DECEMBER AND CLOSES ON WEDNESDAY 9TH DECEMBER.